Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Review: Stitch Fix Unboxing April 2019

*This post contains referral links. That means if you click on my link and buy something, I will earn a small commission from the advertiser at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Leopard Lace and Cheesecake!
Hey Guys,
Today I'm going to share another Stitch Fix Unboxing. I'm super late at getting this unboxing up but I have had alot going on lately.  For those of you unfamiliar with Stitch Fix, it is a personal styling subscription service. You can learn more about Stitch Fix and see my previous fixes on my Subscriptions tab at the top of my blog. I asked my stylist Cara to send me some pieces that would transition me into the Summer. Check out my video below to see what I got in my box. If you are interested in signing up to receive your own box check out my link referral link below!


Here are the items that I received in this fix:
$34.00


$38.00


$34.00


$58.00


$48.00

Overall, I was super happy with this fix! I think this is my favorite box that I have ever received. My stylist Cara did an amazing job at picking items that were my style and staying in my budget. I feel like she knew my style better than I did. I'm most excited about the printed shorts/bodysuit combo and can't wait to wear it this summer! I decided to keep the whole box and take advantage of the 25% discount. I will be getting my next fix next week and can't wait to see the items that she picked out for me!

Interested in learning more about Stitch Fix? 

Click my referral link HERE 


What is your favorite piece from my fix? Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...