Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Stash Jewelry

Hey Guys, 
Today I'm going to share some products from Stash Jewelry. For those of you unfamiliar with this brand, Stash is a MA based jewelry brand that was created by former boutique owner and jewelry designer, Meredith Fruzzetti. She is the owner of the company and makes all of the items by hand.  I met Meredith back in 2008 when she first opened her boutique. I frequently shopped at her store and was a regular customer. She was always super cheerful and happy to see me visit her store; always making you feel welcome. We chatted often about life in general. That really stuck out to me and made me want to continue to give her my business. It's not everyday you get that type of personalized customer service. While I was sad to see her boutique close, I was super excited to hear that she was starting her own jewelry business. It has been really nice to see her business grow and expand. Not only is Stash Jewelry sold online, but it is also carried at many local salons and boutiques throughout MA, RI, CT, & NH. 

Stash Jewelry

Stash specializes in jewelry made with genuine Swarovski crystals and semi-precious gemstones. All metals and components are 14kt or sterling silver plated. Stash Jewelry includes everything from Swarovski crystal stud earrings (in 2 sizes), bracelets, birthstone jewelry, chokers, and more! All items are nickel-free and come in an assortment of colors. 
Stash Jewelry
Many of Stash's necklaces and bracelets can be worn alone or stacked and layered.
Stash Jewelry

Stash Jewelry

Here are some of Stash's different styles of necklaces/chokers:

 Here is what is said about this product:
"A petite version of our original suede choker. 3mm suede cord with our small Swarovski crystal pendant in crystal AB. 13.5" with a 2" extender. Available in silver or gold."

Stash Jewelry
 Stash Jewelry
As mentioned, these necklaces can also be layered with other necklaces to create your own personalized look.
Stash Jewelry

Stash Jewelry

Stash Jewelry

Here is what is said about this product:
"Our larger Swarovski crystal drop in fuchsia shimmer on 14kt or sterling silver, tiny, faceted ball chain. 16" with a 2" extender. Layers great with our chain chokers! "
Stash Jewelry

Stash Jewelry

The Infinite Collection: Petite Chain Choker-Clear Crystal $38.00
 Here is what is said about this product:
"Shimmering, micro, ball chain with our small Swarovski crystal pendant in clear crystal. 13.5" with 2" extender. Available in sterling silver or 14kt gold plated. "
Stash Jewelry
This is my favorite necklace of the bunch. I think its simple and goes with everything so I can layer it with a bunch of different jewelry. It also matches a ton of different outfits. I want to get a silver one with the AB crystal next.
Stash Jewelry

Stash Beaded Chokers
I was lucky enough to snatch this choker before the style sold out. Stash is constantly coming out with new styles of jewelry. Since they are hand made, many are available in limited quantities. This is cool because then you have a unique piece of jewelry that you can't just order off of any site! Keep an eye out on the Stash Instagram and their website for new pieces that are added often!
Stash Jewelry

Stash Jewelry
 Here is what is said about this product:
"Our petite Swarovski crystal studs from The Infinite Collection, in color blue zircon. Available in sterling silver or 14kt gold plated. Nickel free." 

Stash Bracelets Starting at $38.00
Stash Jewelry
Stash also includes a bunch of different styles of beaded bracelets. From a birthstone collection to different styles with Swarovski Crystals, there is something for everyone!
Stash Jewelry
Overall, Stash Jewelry has great quality pieces that are very customizable and unique. I also love that all the pieces are carefully chosen and handmade.

Meredith was nice enough to offer my readers 20% off any order with code TANYA20
Stash Jewelry

Make sure to follow Stash Jewelry on Instagram and give them a Like on Facebook! Below are links to all social media!

Stash Jewelry Instagram page HERE
Stash Jewelry Facebook page HERE
Stash Jewelry website HERE
Stash Jewelry

What Stash piece interests you the most? Post your comments below!

*I was given free jewelry in exchange for a blog post. Others I purchased myself. However, the thoughts and opinions in this post are my own. I am always 100% honest in my reviews for all products discussed on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...