Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, October 24, 2016

Haul: ColourPop Lippies

Hey Guys,
I have another ColourPop lippie haul for you! ColourPop came out with some new Ultra Satin lips and new metallic formula. Keep reading to check out what I got!
ColourPop Lippies


ColourPop Ultra Metallic Lip in Man Eater $6.00
ColourPop Lippies
Man Eater is a shimmering rose gold in a metallic finish. I have been wanting to try the metallic lip trend for a while but wasn't sure which color to get. I wanted something that I would consider wearable. I feel like I definitely picked the right color. Its not to dark or light and is a color that I would wear often. I have been loving this color and the new metallic formula! I will probably purchase more in the future. 
ColourPop Lippies

Here is a picture of me wearing Man Eater:
ColourPop Lippies

ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Calypso $6.00
ColourPop Lippies
Calypso is a mid-tone pinky nude. I really love this color! Its a little bit darker than my lip swatch below. This is an everyday color for me and my favorite of the bunch that I picked up.
ColourPop Lippies

ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Mess Around $6.00
ColourPop Lippies
Mess Around is described as a mid-tone grey beige. I personally think it pulls more brown than grey. This color was out of my comfort zone but I liked it on other people. Its definitely a good fall lip and I am liking it!
ColourPop Lippies

ColourPop Lippies
TooLips is a deepend plum brown. Its definitely another one that is out of my comfort zone but I like this one too. It shows up very dark on my lips which makes it a high maintenance color for me. Ultra Satin Lips aren't as long wearing as their matte formula so they do wear off (for me atleast) when eating and drinking. This was especially obvious with this color and with Mess Around. That is the only negative I would have to say about either colors.
ColourPop Lippies

Here is a picture of me wearing TooLips:
ColourPop Lippies

Here are swatches of each liquid lipstick:
ColourPop Lippies
L-R: Man Eater, Calypso, Mess Around, & TooLips

Aside from these liquid lipsticks, I also picked up backups of ColourPop Lippie Stix and Pencil in Brink. I am almost completely finished with these two products and would be super upset if I didn't have brand new ones once I run out. This is my favorite ColourPop product ever and made it into my Ride or Die Makeup Tag video. I already reviewed Brink HERE.

Overall, this was an extremely successful ColourPop haul. I also picked up some lippies for my 3 year blogiversary giveaway.

If you haven't entered yet, you can do so HERE!

Which color from my haul interest you the most? Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...