Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Review: Ipsy Glam Bag July 2016

Hey Guy,
I recently re-subscribed to Ipsy. Today I am going to share my July Ipsy Glam Bag! I cancelled my Ipsy last summer and really started to miss it. Hot Summer Nights was the theme for July. Check out my video below to see what I got!

For those of you unfamiliar with  Ipsy, it is a monthly beauty subscription service. For $10.00 a month, you get 4-5 deluxe to full size beauty products. To learn more you can check out my previous Ipsy reviews on my Subscription Reviews tab at the top of my blog. 

Review: Ipsy Glam Bag July 2016

IPSY GLAM BAG JULY 2016
Review: Ipsy Glam Bag July 2016


Review: Ipsy Glam Bag July 2016


Eva NYC Get Glossed! Hair Serum

Review: Ipsy Glam Bag July 2016
15% Off your order with  Code: GetGlossedIpsy15

tre'StiQue Mini Highlight Stick in Maldives Luminescent

Review: Ipsy Glam Bag July 2016

30% Off Purchase of $40+ Code: IPSYSUMMER30

Review: Ipsy Glam Bag July 2016


ModelCo POWERLASH Black Mascara

Review: Ipsy Glam Bag July 2016


20% Off Purchase + Free Shipping on orders $39+ Code: IPSY20

theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Trimony Eyeshadow in Matt Kumar

Review: Ipsy Glam Bag July 2016
20% Off Your Purchase Code: IPSY20
Review: Ipsy Glam Bag July 2016


Luxie Beauty Luxie Rose Gold Small Angle Eye Brush 215

Review: Ipsy Glam Bag July 2016
30% Off Products Code: IPSYANGLE

Overall, I thought this months's bag was pretty decent. I can't wait to see which brands are featured in next months bag!


Are you interested in learning more about Ipsy or signing up? Click my referral link HERE.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them? What did you get in your Ipsy bag? Post your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...