Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

June Favorites

Hey Guys,
This summer is already flying by and I really don't like it! The summers just aren't long enough in New England. I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Today I am going to share my favorite products for June. Check out my video in the link below to see what I was loving last month!


Products Discussed in Video:

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Moisturizer $24.00

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Marine Boosting Mist $25.00

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Drenched Lip Splash Lipstick in Beach Bum $22.00

Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Take Me There Set $17.99

Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Face Palette $52.00 -- Review HERE

Ofra x Manny MUA Liquid Lipstick in Charmed $19.90 ($49.70 for set)

Quay Australia Aviator Sunglasses in Macaw $50.00 (you can get the silver pair at Nordstrom)

H&M Necklace (not online but check in stores!)

Thanks for watching!

What were your favorite products this month? Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...