Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, May 2, 2016

April Favorites

Hey Guys,
I am so glad that May is here! My birthday is in a couple of weeks so May has always been one of my favorite months. The weather usually is nice in May so I'm hoping this will be the case this year as well. The weather was definitely starting to feel like Spring but now its back to being cold! I can't wait for 70 degree weather. I have purchased a bunch of new products the past couple of months and have been testing them out. Check out my video below to hear some of my favorite products for April!


Products Discussed in Video:
e.l.f. Contour Palette $6.00
Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette $49.00 Review HERE
Too Faced Hangover Rx Replenishing Face Primer $32.00
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Fiber Mascara $8.99
Mossimo Women's Snake Print Tote Satchel Handbag Black $39.99

Make sure to enter my giveaway HERE.

What were your favorite products for April? Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...