Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, April 4, 2016

March Favorites

Hey Guys,
Today I am going to share my favorite products for March! I can't believe we are already in April. This New England weather is really getting to me! One day its 65 degrees and the next it is 38 degrees and snowing! I just want it to be warm and sunny. 

Check out my video below to hear about my favorites this month:
 



Products Discussed in Video:
March Favorites
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Intensive Lip Balm $20.00
ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in Weenie $5.00
ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Echo Park $6.00
ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Exit $5.00
Physicans Formula Butter Bronzer $14.99
Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro $8.29

Thanks for watching!

What were your favorite products for March? Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...