Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Review: Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation + Concealer

Hey Guys,
Today I'm going to share my thoughts on the Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation + Concealer. I read that a couple different bloggers/youtubers picked this up and liked it so I decided to try it out myself. I have never used any Milani foundations before and mostly stick to matte formulas so I was interested to see how I would like this one. Also, Milani is cruelty free! I am always super excited when products and brands are leaping bunny approved! Keep reading to hear my thoughts!

Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation + Concealer in Light Beige $9.99
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation + Concealer

Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation + Concealer
Here is what is said about this foundation on the Milani site:

"Combat under eye circles, redness and other skin imperfections with this full coverage, water-resistant foundation plus concealer in one. A no mess, no drip pump dispenses just the right amount of fluid needed to achieve a flawless look and works around the clock to keep skin looking naturally perfect!"
http://milanicosmetics.com/Conceal-Perfect-2-in-1-Foundation-Concealer.html


Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 Foundation + Concealer

On to my thoughts:
I really liked this foundation! I don't love it as much as the L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation but it is definitely a good foundation. I wouldn't call it full coverage but more medium coverage that you can build up to full. I still have to spot conceal with my dark circles and any pimples that I have. I don't know how to describe the finish. Its not matte but its not dewy either. I guess I would call it a natural finish. The foundation does have an interesting scent which I can't quite pinpoint. It is definitely noticeable though. It does a decent job at controlling my oil and doesn't fade throughout the day. I have noticed that by the end of the day that I am more oily than with my matte foundations. I use my Infallible Pro Matte Powder to set this foundation. The coloring is a little off though. I got the color light beige and it still looks like it has a little bit of a yellow undertone even though it says its for light skin with neutral undertones. When I add the powder on top it helps cancel out the yellow tint to it. I have been wearing this non stop during the work week and would definitely recommend that you go pick it up and try it out for yourself!

Have you tried this Milani foundation? Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...