Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Review: First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy

Hey Guys, 
Today I'm going to share my thoughts on the First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy. I first saw this product when Stef and Tracy from Eleventh Gorgeous mentioned it in one of their videos. I know that many of you were interested in this product so I apologize for the delay in getting this review posted!

First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy
Here is what is said about this product on the Ulta site:
"A complete eye treatment that delivers instant visible brightening with serious long-term skincare benefits. It is packed with powerful ingredients-including retinyl palmitate and GABA-that support skin's natural collagen production to smooth away the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Coralline extract, caffeine, and licorice root work synergistically to soothe, minimize the appearance of dark circles, and reduce undereye puffiness.

Offered in two universal shades suitable for a wide range of skintones, this formulation instantly brightens the entire eye area with its naturally sheer tint and light reflecting pigments. It has a unique stainless steel applicator that mimics the shape of the pinky, seamlessly blending the product into the delicate eye area while supporting natural micro-circulation to relieve dark circles and puffiness. Eye Duty Triple Remedy will give you instant results, necessary hydration, and long-term anti-aging benefits for a smoother, brighter, and more youthful-looking appearance.

Formulated without: Parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. All First Aid Beauty products are allergy-tested, free of artificial fragrances, dermatologist-recommended, and safe for even the most sensitive skin."


First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy
You squeeze the tube and apply the product from this side but be careful because you can accidentally squeeze out too much and waste the product. Add a few dots or lines under each of your eyes.

First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy
The metal side is for spreading out the product. Gentle spread out the product by lightly pressing to your sink and move in circular motions. You can also apply to the brow bone as a highlight. I forgot to take photos of this product before I started using it. I wiped the metal applicator of but as you an see, it still looks a little messy. This is what it looks like for the most part since I use twice a day. 


Here is a swatch of the light medium color:
First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy

Here is a picture to compare:
First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy
My left under eye has the product applied. My right eye is bare. As you can see, it definitely brightens the under eye.

Onto my thoughts:
I really like this product! I wasn't expecting much coverage but it actually does a pretty good job. Does it cover like a concealer? No. But its great for a light coverage if you aren't wearing any makeup and want to run to the store but want to look a little more awake. I love that it is packed with the good stuff and has left out the bad ingredients. The cool metal feels really nice on the skin when blending in the product. I don't think it has made my dark circles go away but I honestly don't think anything will do this. I don't have puffiness or wrinkles around my eyes so I can't comment on those things. Overall, I really like this product and will repurchase after I try a couple other eye products on my list.

Have you tried this product? Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...