Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Reivew: ColourPop Puppy Love Super Shock Shadow

Hey Guys,
Today I am going to share my thoughts on a limited edition eyeshadow by ColourPop Cosmetics called Puppy Love. The eyeshadow was created in collaboration with Best Friends Animal Society. They are the only naitonal welfare organization thats sole focus is to end the killing of dogs in cats in animal shelters around the US. Their efforts is referred to as NKLA (No Kill LA). Through this initiative, they are trying to make LA a no kill city by 2017. All proceeds from the sale of this shadow will be donated to Best Friends Animal Society and their cause.
ColourPop Puppy Love Super Shock Shadow
If you know me personally, you would know that I am a HUGE animal lover. I have a soft spot for dogs especially. This cause really touched my heart and I knew I had to pick up a bunch of these shadows to help the cause. I bought these shadows for a bunch of friends and family members and one for myself of course. Keep reading to hear my thoughts on the shadow!


ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in Puppy Love $5.00
ColourPop Puppy Love Super Shock Shadow
Puppy Love is a soft peach with pink and gold duo chrome in a pearlized finish.
ColourPop Puppy Love Super Shock Shadow
This is such a pretty color! It is a great shade to wear on your lid. It looks great paired with a warm brown/orange in the crease.

Here is a swatch of Puppy Love:
ColourPop Puppy Love Super Shock Shadow
I am so glad that I picked up this shade. It makes me feel good that I am helping in the efforts to stop killing in animal shelters. 

Want to help too? You can purchase a Puppy Love Shadow HERE.

What are your thoughts on this shadow and the cause? Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...