Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, December 14, 2015

Review: Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind

Hey Guys,
Today I am going to share my thoughts on the Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind set! For those of you that follow my blog, you know I am a big fan of Bite Beauty. They have come out with a $25.00 lip set around the holidays for the past few years. I originally fell in love with the brand when I got their High Pigment Pencil set for Christmas a few years ago. Bite Beauty has amazing lip product by they are by no means inexpensive. One fill sized lip product runs for around $24.00. That is why these lip kits and their holiday minis are a great value. Keep reading to hear my thoughts on the kit that I picked up!


Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind
This kit comes with 4 deluxe sized minis of their Matte Creme Lip Crayons.
Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind
They come in a cute little tin that has a decent sized mirror on the inside.
Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind


Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind

Torte
Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind
Torte is a brown toned rose.
Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind
This is my favorite color. I feel it is the most every day color of the bunch.

Cafe
Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind
According to the Sephora site, Cafe is a peachy brown nude.
Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind
It looks more like a nude pink on me and is too light for my liking.

Coulis
Coulis is a raspberry red. I feel it definitely has a pink undertone to it.
Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind
I really love this color and think it is great for the holidays or if you want a pop of color.

Aubergine
Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind
Aubergine is an eggplant color.
 Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind
This color reminds me alot of Mac Rebel and Nyx Butter Lipstick in Hunk. I might just be slightly more pink.


Here are swatches of each lip crayon:
Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind
L-R: Torte, Cafe, Aubergine, Coulis


Overall, I think this is a great set an an awesome value. I can't say enough good things about Bite Beauty lip products. All colors are creamy, extremely pigmented, and apply beautifully. These have a sweet tart like scent to them which makes me love them even  more. Even though Cafe didn't work out for me, it may work out for other people. I am still glad that I bought this set. The set comes with a great range of colors and I think will work for most  if not all skin tones. The only negative thing about these lip crayons is that I don't consider them true matte lipsticks. As you can see from the pictures they have a shine to them. Either way, it is great set. 


Here is a picture of me wearing Coulis:
Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind

Since the set is currently sold out, I suggest that you snag any of their Bite Mix and Mingle double sided mini lipsticks! They go for $14.00 and those don't disappoint either! You can check them out HERE !


What are your thoughts on this set? Which is your favorite color? Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...