Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, November 30, 2015

Review: Play! By Sephora November 2015

Hey Guys,
Today I am going to review my Play! By Sephora box for November. The theme for this box is "The Exclusives" and contained brands that are only available at Sephora. I was really excited to see makeup in this box since last months was only skincare. The was really happy to see Bite Beauty in this box. Since these boxes don't ship until the 3rd week of the month, I am always super anxious for it to ship so that I can see what products I am getting.
Play! By Sephora November 2015

 Check out my video below to hear my thoughts on all of the products in the November box!



Below is what was featured in this month's box:

Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer: Hydrating Primer $36.00
Play! By Sephora November 2015

Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12hr Wear Waterproof in My Boyfriend's Jeans $10.00
Play! By Sephora November 2015

Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Rhubarb $24.00
Play! By Sephora November 2015

Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in Dolly $19.00
Play! By Sephora November 2015

Josie Maran Argan Oil $48.00-$96.00
Play! By Sephora November 2015

Stella McCartney Stella $50.00-$92.00
Play! By Sephora November 2015

Overall, I was pretty happy with this box. I really liked the brands and products featured. The only thing I was a bit disappointed about was the sizing of some of the samples. If a subscription box is going to be deluxe sized samples only, then I think the samples should be a decent size. Other than that I can't wait to see next month's box.

Are you interested in signing up for Play! By Sephora? You can get on their waitlist HERE.

What product interests you the most from this box? Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...