Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

October Favorites

Hey Guys,
I can't believe how fast October flew by. I really am NOT ready for the cold weather :/ I wasn't able to film my favorites but I will get back to filming videos really soon. This month I have had some oldies but goodies come back into my life along with some new favorites.

Keep reading to hear about my favorites this month!


Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Galaxy

October Favorites
I really love the Rimmel Lip Lacquers. I have a bunch of them. Galaxy is a mauve color that is great for the fall. I have been wearing this often.

Revlon Color Stay Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
October Favorites
Honey is a great color when you just want a little bit of color on your lips. I use this when I am in a rush and need to quickly apply lip color while in the car or when I'm going for a no-makeup makeup look. I have been wearing this color alot during the work week.

Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lip Color in Nude Nuance
October Favorites
I really love matte lipsticks. The Mayelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lipsticks are one of the best drug store brands in my opinion. I was wearing Touch of Spice all last fall. I have been wearing that this fall too. I recently picked up this color, Nude Nuance. Its very similar to Touch of Spice with with more of a brown or reddish undertone instead of rose/pink undertone.

CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation
October Favorites
I have been looking for another medium to full coverage foundation to wear aside from my L'Oreal Infallible foundation. Thanks to Ashley Sue from Ashley Sue Makeup, I have found one that I really like! She recommended this after I told her I didn't really like the Maybelline Better Skin foundation. It is medium coverage and lasts all day. Its not a matte but gives a natural finish. I have been wearing this most days of the week when I don't want a matte heavier coverage.

Morphe 35O Palette
October Favorites
I recently got this palette and love it! I've been using it most days of the week. I love nudes and this is the perfect nude palette. You can check out my review HERE.

Stella and Dot Eva Ear Jackets
October Favorites
I purchased these ear jackets a few months ago and really like them. They are comfortable to wear and I like that you can change the top part of the earrings.

Wantable Lillian Drop Earrings
October Favorites
I got these in my September Wantable Accessories Collection. I love these earrings and have worn them a bunch this month.


Wantable Joanne Spiked Necklace
October Favorites
The same goes with this necklace. I also got this in my September Wantable Accessories Collection. This is simple enough to wear with alot of things but gives just the right amount of edge. You can check out the rest of the jewelry that I got in my Accessories Collection HERE.

CiSono Leather Jacket from TJ Maxx 
October Favorites
 I got this jacket from TJ Maxx in September for $39.99 and love it! Its really comfortable and trendy and perfect for the fall.
October Favorites

October Favorites
Thanks for reading about my favorites!

What were your favorite products this month? Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...