Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, October 19, 2015

Review: Stitch Fix #13

Hey Guys,
Last month I wasn't thrilled with my fix. I decided to send all the pieces back. My stylist Jenni agreed to send me another fix with better pieces that I could transition into the fall with. For those of you unfamiliar with Stitch Fix, it is a personal styling subscription service. You can learn more about Stitch Fix and see my previous fixes on my Subscription Reviews page

Below is what I recieved in my 13th fix.
Stitch Fix #13
$48.00
Stitch Fix #13
Stitch Fix #13
 When I first saw this shirt I wasn't crazy about it. Once I tried it on, I actually really liked it. I thoght the split in the back was really cool. The only problem was it was a little bit tight on me. For that reason, I decided to pass on it.

Stitch Fix #13
 $38.00

Stitch Fix #13
 $48.00
Stitch Fix #13
 I liked the color of the shirt but I  didn't think it was worth the price. I liked the colors in the scarf but would wear this with a winter jacket, not as an accessory. I thought that it was too thick to wear that way. I also thought it was too expensive. I passed on both pieces.

Stitch Fix #13
$48.00
Stitch Fix #13
 Seeing that I love plaid and tab sleeve blouses, I knew that I was going to love this shirt. It was really soft and comfortable. I decided to keep this.

Stitch Fix #13
$48.00
Stitch Fix #13
This was a great layering piece. I would have liked another color but this will definitely match alot of things. I decided to keep this.

Overall, I was alot happier with this fix. I think Jenni did a good job at sending me transitional fall pieces. I was really happy with the pieces that I kept.

Are you interested in learning more about Stitch Fix or signing up for your first fix? Click the ad below!

What are your favorite pieces from above? Post your comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...