Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, October 26, 2015

Review: Play! By Sephora Oct 2015

Hey Guys,
Today I'm going to share my thoughts on my October Play! By Sephora box! This is the second box that I have recieved from this new subscription. The theme of October's box is "Secrets to Dewy Skin".  I would have thought there would be makeup items in this box to help create a dewy look but they are all skincare items. My parents have been staying with me until they move into their new house so my house has been pretty full to say the least. I haven't been able to film as they are staying in my filming room. I won't be doing an unboxing video this month, just this post. 
Play! By Sephora Oct 2015


Play! By Sephora Oct 2015

October Play! By Sephora Box

Play! By Sephora Oct 2015

Below are the samples that I recieved and the full sized prices:

Play! By Sephora Oct 2015

I'm really excited to try this mask. I hear great things about these Sephora masks. This one is supposed to brighten your skin and hydrate it at the same time. It is formulated with white pearl to give your kin a luminous glow.

Belief The True Cream Aqua Bomb $38.00
Play! By Sephora Oct 2015 
I have never heard of this brand but have been looking for a new moisturizer. This brand comes from South Korea however many of the products contain extracts come from Scottish botanticals. This is a lightweight gel cream that helps hydrate your skin and keep it looking plump. You can also apply a thick layer and use it has a hydrating mask. I have used this moisturizer a few times now and I love it. I might end up buying a full size of this.

Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser $28.00

Play! By Sephora Oct 2015

Boscia Konjac Cleansing Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal $15.00

Play! By Sephora Oct 2015
I haven't tried anything by Boscia though I have heard of the brand. This black cleanser and charcoal sponge help clarify, exfoliate, and draw out impurities from the skin. I'm really excited to use this two products. I've been wanting to try the konjac type sponges for a while. Apparently, these konjac sponges have been used for over 1,500 years in Asia as a beauty staple. This was a fun fact I learned from the Sephora Play booklet.

Dr. Jart Ceramidin Day Tint SPF 15 $48.00

Play! By Sephora Oct 2015
Once again, I have heard of Dr. Jart but haven't tried any products. This is a tinted sunscreen to protect again UV rays. I'm not too excited about this as its product. Tinted sunscreens really aren't something I use. This is also really expensive.

Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Instant Infusion Treatment Toner $48.00

Play! By Sephora Oct 2015
I really enjoy Fresh lip products so I am looking forward to trying this toner. This is supposed to add a glow to your skin while refining the appearance of pores, moisturizing, and protection your skin from the environment.

Play! By Sephora Oct 2015
Fragrances don't really excite me unless they are one that I actually want. This one smells like oranges and is a unisex fragrance. I think this is more suiting for a man. This cologne is made with fresh citrus, ginger, and vetiver.

Overall, I look forward to trying out all of the products in this box. I do wish that they had atleast one makeup item in this box. I can think of many makeup items that they could have featured to help create a "dewy" look. Other than that, I think this box is definitely a good value.


Are you interested in signing up for Play! By Sephora? You can get on their waitlist HERE.

What product interests you the most from this box? Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...