Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Review: Ipsy Glam Bag August 2015

Hey Guys,
I can't believe the summer is almost over. The summer flew by and its pretty depressing. I hate the shorter days and cold weather. I need to enjoy this last bit of summer and hopefully we will have a warm fall. Anyways, let's move on to Ipsy. For those of you unfamiliar with  Ipsy, it is a monthly beauty subscription service. For $10.00 a month, you get 4-5 deluxe to full size beauty products. To learn more you can check out my previous Ipsy reviews on my Subscription Reviews tab at the top of my blog. The theme for this month was "Prep School". The bag was a cute houndstooth print but I wasn't fan of the plastic material. 

Here are the products that I recieved this month:
 Ipsy Glam Bag August 2015

Check out my video below to hear my thoughts on this bag!



Hikari Lip Gloss in Merlot $13.00 (full size)
 Ipsy Glam Bag August 2015

Skinn Lux Waterproof Eyeliner in Navy Seal $12.50 est. (full size)
 Ipsy Glam Bag August 2015

Lather Ultra Mild Face Wash $3.00 (deluxe sample)

Briogeo Blossom & Bloom Ginseng and Biotin Volmuizer $3.53 (deluxe sample)
 Ipsy Glam Bag August 2015

Doll 10 Beauty HydraGel Blush in Flirt $16.00 (full size)
 Ipsy Glam Bag August 2015


 Ipsy Glam Bag August 2015


 Ipsy Glam Bag August 2015

Total Value: $48.03

Here are swatches of the lip gloss, liner, and blush:
 Ipsy Glam Bag August 2015

Overall, I was happy to see more full size products in my bag. 3 out of 5 products were full size which isn't pretty good. I would say I am pretty happy with this month's bag considering the price of this subscription. However, I am thinking of canceling because I just signed up for Sephora's new subscription service called Play!. It's also $10 a month. I am going to wait and few a couple of the Play! boxes before I decide if I am going to cancel Ipsy or not.


Are you interested in learning more about Ipsy or signing up? Click my referral link HERE.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them? What did you get in your Ipsy bag? Post your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...