Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Review: Ipsy Glam Bag July 2015

Hey Guys, 
I can't believe we are almost into August! The summer is flying by which makes me sad but I'm super excited to go to Martha's Vineyard this week! I will be taking a break from blogging while on vacation but will do my best to get to everyone's blogs as soon as I get back.  Ok, let's move on to Ipsy. For those of you unfamiliar with  Ipsy, it is a monthly beauty subscription service. For $10.00 a month, you get 4-5 deluxe to full size beauty products. To learn more you can check out my previous Ipsy reviews on my Subscription Reviews tab at the top of my blog. The theme for this month was "Summer Lovin". The bag was really colorful this month which made me think of the summer. Also, I was happy to see a bunch of new brands that I haven't seen in past Glam Bags.

Here are the products that I recieved this month:
Ipsy Glam Bag July 2015

Check out my video and pictures below to hear my thoughts on this bag!



  Octavio Molina Hair  La Playa Salt Spray $7.75 (travel size)
Ipsy Glam Bag July 2015

Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 Eyeliner & Shadow $16.00 (full size?) 
Ipsy Glam Bag July 2015

Teeez Read My Lips Lipstick in Killing Me Softly $22.00 (full size)
Ipsy Glam Bag July 2015

Crown Brush Professional Tweezers $6.99 (full size)
Ipsy Glam Bag July 2015

Pur-Lisse Pur-Bright Ultra Skin Brightening Serum $25.84 (deluxe sample)
Ipsy Glam Bag July 2015


Ipsy Glam Bag July 2015

Here are swatches of the liner/shadow and lipstick:
Ipsy Glam Bag July 2015

Total Value: $78.58

Overall, I thought this bag was decent. My favorite items were the Teeez Lipstick and the Jelly Pong Pong shadow/liner stick. However, I really wish Ipsy would stop sending me hair products and skincare because I have no interest in these products and wish they would read my reviews.



Are you interested in learning more about Ipsy or signing up? Click my referral link HERE.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them? What did you get in your Ipsy bag? Post your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...