Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Top 10 Drugstore Favorites Collab

Hey Guys,
Chelsea (from Tiger Love Beauty) asked me to join her and Ashley (from Ashley Sue Makeup) in a collab on their Top 10 Favorite Drugstore Products. Before I started blogging, I probably wouldn't have had any drugstore favorites to talk about. However, over the past year and a half I have tried so many different drugstore products. I found out that there are definitely some amazing affordable products out there. You don't have to spend an arm and a leg to get a good beauty product. Drugstore cosmetic companies have definitely stepped up their game the past few years. I now use more affordable drug store products and only a small handful of more expensive high end brands on a regular basis. 

To learn about my favorites, keep reading!


1. L'Oreal Infalliable Pro Matte 16 Hour Foundation $14.99

Top 10 Favorite Drugstore Products
This is SUCH an amazing foundation! Its matte without being too heavy. It blends really nicely and lasts SO LONG. My makeup still looks pretty damn good after working all day long. This is def  becoming HG status. You can read my review HERE.

2. L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara $9.99

Top 10 Favorite Drugstore Products
I have tried MANY different mascaras both high end and drug store. This has become hands down one of my favorites. Its affordable and I love how it makes my lashes look. This has quickly become my holy grail mascara.

3. Nyx Push Up Bra For Your Eyebrows $9.99

Top 10 Favorite Drugstore Products
One day when I was at Ulta, I was looking at the Anastasia brow highlighter and the beauty associate recommended this Nyx product instead. Its a fraction of the price and is just a GREAT highlighter. I can't say much about the pencil side as I don't use it.

4. Maybelline Face Studio Master Conceal Concealer $8.99

Top 10 Favorite Drugstore Products
 I saw so many youtubers raving about this concealer and had to pick it up and try it out for myself. They were so right! This is an AMAZING concealer. Its SO creamy and a little goes a long way. It blends so nicely and has great coverage. I haven't noticed any creasing under my eyes either. It's definitely my favorite concealer right now. You can check out my review HERE.

5. Milani Baked Blush-(Favs Luminoso, Berry Amore, and Rose D'Oro) $8.49

Top 10 Favorite Drugstore Products
I have a ton of blushes both high end and drugstore. I find myself reaching for these the most. They are great quality, super pigmented, and blend so nicely. I have my favorites, which I listed above. You can read some of my reviews HERE.

6. Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Blur and Smooth Primer $9.99
Top 10 Favorite Drugstore Products
I was never wowed by a primer until I tried this one. Its not greasy and def makes my foundation go on alot smoother. It makes my face look flawless! You can read my review HERE.

7. Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquers (Favs: Celestial, Big Bang, and Galaxy) $5.89
Top 10 Favorite Drugstore Products
I am not a huge gloss person in general. These first apply like a creamy gloss. However, they are actually more like a liquid lipstick. I love their pigmentation and how long they last on the lips. The applicator makes is super easy to create a precise clean look.

8. Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Liner $4.49

Top 10 Favorite Drugstore Products
This is the perfect liner for you waterline. I use the Nude almost every day. It opens up your eyes but keeps it more of a natural day time look.

9. Nyx High Voltage Lipsticks $5.99

Top 10 Favorite Drugstore Products
These are pretty new but they are quickly becoming one of my favorite non-matte lipsticks. They are SO CREAMY and SUPER pigmented. They feel so great on your lips and come in so many different colors.

10. Freeman Beautiful Masks $4.29

Top 10 Favorite Drugstore Products
I have alot of different facial scrubs and masks both high end and drug store and I have to admit these are my favorite. These masks are so inexpensive and I love how clean my face feels after using them. My favorite hands down is the Avocado and Oatmeal Clay Mask. You can read my review HERE.

ONLINE: I decided I wanted to mention two more super affordable products that you may not be able to get in drugstores but you can most certainly get online.

City Color Cosmetics Be Matte Blushes $4.99

Top 10 Favorite Drugstore Products
This have to be my favorite blushes EVER! They are only $4.99 and are HUGE. They are matte which is my favorite finish and they are SO PIGMENTED. They also last ALL DAY LONG. I am in love with these. Def my HG blushes. You can check out my review of Papaya HERE.

ColourPop Lippie Stix $5.00

Top 10 Favorite Drugstore Products
I have a TON of lipsticks and lip products and general and these are BY FAR my favorite lipsticks that I own. I wear them most days of the week. They are such an amazing quality lipstick for only $5.00 each. Their matte and satin finishes are my favorite. If I had to pick one color that was my favorite, it would have to be Brink. You can check out my review of some of their Lippie Stix HERE.

Thanks to Chelsea for inviting me to do this collab! 


Click the links below to check out some more favorite drugstore products from these lovely ladies:

Chelsea - Tiger Love Beauty - tigerlovebeauty.com
Ashley - Ashley Sue Makeup - ashleysuemakeup.blogspot.com
Lily - Beauty With Lily - beautywithlily.com
Pilar - Beauty and More by Pilar - plovesfashion.blogspot.com
Shireen - Reflection of Sanity - reflectionofsanity.com

What are your favorite drugstore products? Post your comments below!

1 comment:

  1. This approach quite still an excellent live which i for that matter quite really liked perusing. This isn't conclusively daily which i are the option to evaluate an important problem. Drugstore

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...