Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, May 8, 2015

Review: Tat2u Makeup

Hey Guys,
Today I wanted to share my thoughts on some Tat2u Makeup products that I picked up at IMATS NY. They had a 3 for $25.00 deal going on so I decided to try out some lip products. Tat2u Makeup is a brand that I have wanted to try for quite a while now. I was so happy that they were at IMATS so that I could play with the makeup in person and see what the brand is all about.  Tat2u Makeup is owned by college sweethearts Jenna and Jason. Their products are Cruelty Free, Paraben Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Friendly, and made in the USA.
Tat2u Makeup

Tat2u Makeup Tat2u Lash Mascara $16.00
Tat2u Makeup
First up is their Tat2 Lash. Jenna gave me this mascara to try and said that her customers rave about it. To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this mascara because I'm really picky with them in general. When I used this for the first time I was SO impressed. It gives amazing volume, length, and separates your lashes. I LOVE this mascara!
Tat2u Makeup
Tat2u Makeup

Tat2u Makeup Lip Creme Extreme in Forever Yours $14.00
Tat2u Makeup
Next up is their Lip Cream Extreme in Forever Yours. This shade is a rich rose with a frosty shimmer. It is a super creamy gloss that has awesome pigmentation and isn't sticky at all. I am not a huge fan of lip gloss in general but I actually love this and have been using it often!
Tat2u Makeup

Tat2u Makeup Matte Lipstick in New Generation $16.00
Tat2u Makeup
Last is their matte lipstick in New Generation. It reminds me of the 90's lip. It is a light plum color and has great pigmentation. Its a bit drying like most matte lipsticks so its best to apply a lip balm to moisturize your lips before using. It has a little bit of a clay smell to the lipstick but that is normal for some lipsticks. This is a really nice matte lipstick but surprisingly, I prefer the Lip Cream Extreme over it.
Tat2u Makeup 

Here are swatches of the two lip products:
Tat2u Makeup
Left: Lip Cream Extreme in Forever Yours Right: Matte Lipstick in New Generation


Here is a picture of me wearing the Tat2u Lash and Matte Lipstick in New Generation:
Tat2u Makeup

Overall, I was really impressed with this brand. Their products are an awesome quality and have great pigmentation. I also love that they are cruelty free. I would definitely purchase from Tat2u Makeup again and highly recommend them!

Have you tried any products by Tat2u Makeup? Which product about interests you the most? Post your comments below!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...