Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Review: Sigma Beauty Warm Neutrals Palette

Hi Guys,
Aside from brushes, Sigma Beauty also has a full line of beauty products. I have always been interested in trying their eye shadow palettes so I decided to pick one up. Their palettes retail for $39.00 but I picked up this palette at IMATS for $27.50. Keep reading to hear my thoughts!
Sigma Beauty Warm Neutrals Palette

Sigma Beauty Warm Neutrals Palette $39.00
Sigma Beauty Warm Neutrals Palette


Sigma Beauty Warm Neutrals Palette
This palette includes 12 shadows with a mixture of mattes, satins, and shimmers.
Sigma Beauty Warm Neutrals Palette
Here are swatches of the shadows:
Sigma Beauty Warm Neutrals Palette

Sigma Beauty Warm Neutrals Palette
 Row 1: Oyster Sand, Sugar Milk, Mild Mannered, Dove
Sigma Beauty Warm Neutrals Palette
 Row 2: Fawn, Cinnamon, Russet, Balanced
Sigma Beauty Warm Neutrals Palette
Row 3: Cozy, Innocent, Optimistic, Warm Stone

These shadows are SUPER creamy and pigmented. I was so impressed with the quality of this palette. They blend awesome and I didn't notice any fading or creasing throughout the day. My favorite colors are Optimistic, Cinnamon, Russet, and Mild Mannered.

Here is a look that I created using this palette:
Sigma Beauty Warm Neutrals Palette
Sigma Beauty Warm Neutrals Palette
Sigma Beauty Warm Neutrals Palette
Brow: Sugar Milk
Transition: Innocent
Crease: Optimistic
Lid: Mild Mannered
Lower Lash Line: Innocent and Optimistic

Overall, I highly recommend this palette. I would even pay full price for this. This is a well rounded palette with great color selections. I would really like to try more shadow palettes from Sigma.

Have you tried any palettes from Sigma Beauty? Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...