Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, May 1, 2015

April Favorites

Hey Guys,
I'm back to share with you my favorite products for April! I can't believe how quickly the month flew by! April was a pretty exciting month for me beauty wise. I got to go to IMATS NY which was an amazing experience. I've been trying out a ton of new beauty products and can't wait to start writing up the reviews for them. Now, if only it would feel like spring!
April Favorites
Click the video below to check out my favorite products for April!

Here is a list of the products discussed in the video:

Morphe Brushes Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette $27.99 (not available)

Morphe Brushes Elite Collection E6 Premium Flat Buffer $14.99

City Color Cosmetics Be Matte Blush in Guava and BlackBerry $4.99

Ben Nye Banana Powder $15.00

Nyx Cosmetics High Voltage Lipstick in Tiara $5.99

Serenity + Scott Beauty Brow Gel in Copper Auburn $16.00

Tat2u Makeup Extreme Lip Cream in Forever Yours $14.oo

Bite Beauty Custom Lip Color $40.00


What were your favorite products for April? Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...