Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, April 27, 2015

Review: Ipsy Glam Bag April 2015

Hi Guys,
I'm back with another Ipsy Glam Bag review!  When I checked out my Glam Room, I was happy with most of the products that Ipsy chose for me. I was super excited to see that two shadows from theBalm Nude Dude was being featured in this month's bag.  For those of you unfamiliar with  Ipsy, it is a monthly beauty subscription service. For $10.00 a month, you get 4-5 deluxe to full size beauty products. To learn more you can check out my previous Ipsy reviews on my Subscription Reviews tab at the top of my blog. The theme for this month was "Bohemian Beauty".
Check out my video and pictures below to hear my thoughts on this bag!


Pandora's Makeup Box Blush in Pink Carnation $14.00 (full size)

Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick in Red Door $25.00 (full size)

Olive Natural Beauty The Olive Lip Balm $5.95 (full size) 

Crown Brush Oval Concealer Brush (full size) $2.98

theBalm Nude Dude Single Shadow in Fit $3.00 (sample size)



Total Value: $50.93

Here are swatches of the products:
Left: Pandora's Makeup Box Blush in Carnation Pink Right: theBalm Nude Dude single shadow in Fit

Overall, I thought that this bag was GOOD but not great. The bag itself was cute for using with your beach bag in the summer.  I was really happy to see that most of the products in this bag were full sized. I was really also happy to see high end brands in the bag like theBalm shadow and the Elizabeth Arden lipstick. I wasn't too thrilled with the color of the lipstick though. However, like I said, it was definitely a good bag and a great value.


Are you interested in learning more about Ipsy or signing up? Click my referral link HERE.

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them? What did you get in your Ipsy bag? Post your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...