Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

BaubleBar Haul

Shop BaubleBar.com
Hey Guys, 
I recieved my first BaubleBar Pieces for Christmas and since then, I have been hooked! They have so many gorgeous pieces and you can get them at some pretty great prices! 

 Check out my video below to see my BaubleBar haul!


Amazon Medallion Bib

Topaz Starlight Bib $44.00
Topaz Starlight Bib

Mini Star Pendant from SWAT Team
Mini Star Pendant from SWAT Team

Dahlia Layered Necklace $48.00 (I paid $36.00)
Dahlia Layered Necklace

Opal Pirouette Collar

Crystal Cascade Bib $58.00 (I paid $25.00)
Crystal Cascade Bib

Barbed Lara Bib $44.00 (I paid $20.00)
Barbed Lara Bib

Stargirl Ear Adornment Set $38.00
Stargirl Ear Adornment Set

Don't forget that BaubleBar offers frees shipping on all orders. Also keep an eye out for discounts, special mark downs, and their Buried Baubles each day!

Thanks for watching my video! What is your favorite piece from my collection? Post your comments below!
300x250 banner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...