Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, March 20, 2015

Review: Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duos- Fig/Date & Tangerine/Ligonberry

Hey Guys,
As you all know, I'm a HUGE fan of Bite Beauty. Back around Christmas, Bite Beauty came out with a bunch of mini lip products called Mix N' Mingle Lip Minis. They were only available around the Holidays and sold out fast. I was able to get the Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Glace which I love! I was at Sephora a couple weeks ago and saw that they had some more of the Luminous Creme Lipstick duos. I already have the duos in Musk/Lychee and Violet/Palomino. I decided to buy the two new ones!
Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duos Fig/Date

Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in Fig/Date $12.00 at Sephora
The first duo is more of a neutral pairing. Fig is a nude rose and date is a light brown nude. Both are nicely pigmented and creamy just like all the other Bite products that I own. Both are a satin finish. They aren't matte but also aren't super glossy either. They have no shimmer in them either.

Here are swatches of each:
Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo Fig/Date
Left-Date Right-Fig

Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo Tangerine/Ligonberry
This duo is more vibrant and bright. These colors are fun and perfect for spring. Tangerine is a coral/orange and Ligonberry is a raspberry. These have the same finish and texture as the other duo. This pair excites me more since I tend to gravitate toward brighter lip colors.

Here are swatches of each:
Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo Tangerine/Ligonberry
Left-Tangerine Right-Ligonberry

Overall, I am so glad that I picked these up. My favorite color of the four is Ligonberry. I really love this type of color especially during the Spring. I really hope that Bite Beauty continues to put out more of these duos. I think $12.00 is a great price since you are able to get two different colors vs the $24.00 for one full sized lipstick. Who ever uses up a full lipstick anyway? Not me!

What is your favorite Bite Beauty lipstick shade from above? Post your comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...