Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Red Carpet Favorites: 2015 Grammys

Hey Guys,
Did you watch the Grammys? I admit that I don't normally watch award shows but I always check out the red carpet looks! I was actually pretty disappointed in them this year. I just don't get why everyone tries to upstage each other with the most ridiculous looks. Some of the outfits looked like Halloween costumes. Like Sia and her hair? Like what? lol Anyways, below are my favorite looks for the night.
Miley Cyrus in Alexandre Vauthier
Photo Credit:Larry Busacca/Getty Images for NARAS
Miley hasn't been my favorite person the past few years but I must admit that she looked really stunning. The dress is revealing but not over the top like some of her other recent looks. I like her hair style with this look as well.
Beyonce in Pronza Schouler
Photo Credit: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP
It it not a shock that Beyonce is one of the best looks of the night. She always looks on point at award shows. I love the black lace on the dress and the banded waist. She does a great job at wearing dresses that accentuate her curves in all the right ways.
Taylor Swift in Elie Saab
Photo Credit: Larry Busacca/Getty Images for NARAS
This is a very interesting dress. Its not my favorite of the night but I did love the color. The dress looks almost cape like. Those shoes are definitely a miss though. I think she should have worn something more subtle like a strappy silver heel.
Lady Gaga in Brandon Maxwell
Photo Credit: Larry Busacca/Getty Images for NARAS
This is another dress that I didn't LOVE but I did think Lady Gaga looked very beautiful. She is one of the people that usually show up to award shows looking like shes dressed up for Halloween. I think that if the dress was a little less revealing she would have looked even better. But none the less, I thought she deserved recognition for her efforts.
Ne-Yo in Marc Jacobs
Photo Credit: Larry Busacca/Getty Images for NARAS
I had to throw one best dressed male into the mix! I loved Ne-Yo's get up! He looked pretty sharp. He actually was dressed better than many of his female counterparts. I love the color and texture of his suit. The hat, glasses, and Fleur De Lis brooch tied the whole look together.
Jessie J in Ralph and Russo
Photo Credit: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP

Jessie J definitely pulls off this beaded sheer gown. She has the perfect mix of goth/vamp and glam! The more I see this image, the more this look grows on me.
Gwen Stefani in Versace
Photo Credit: Larry Busacca/Getty Images for NARAS
I  am not a fan of pant suits on women in general but Gwen is the exception. This look is edgy/rocker chick but sexy at the same time.
Kylie Jenner in Jean Paul Gaultier
Photo Credit: Getty Images

Last but not least is my favorite look of the night. Kylie Jenner looked absolutely stunning in this Jean Paul Gaultier dress. The silver design paired with the sheer background is just gorgeous.  Even though this does show a lot of skin, I think it is done in a very tasteful way. Kylie is definitely stepping out of her older sisters' shadows and coming into the spotlight.

What were your favorite looks of the night? Post your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...