Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette

Hi Guys,
I'm finally the proud owner of the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette! I know I'm very late in the game but I am so glad that I finally own it! As you all know the pigmentation of these shadows is phenomenal! The shadows smell like chocolate too which is a nice bonus. I'm not going to do a lengthy review of this palette since its old news to most. Everyone as now moved onto the Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar which is now available at Sephora. What I am going to do is show you some swatches and looks that I have created using this palette.


Swatches Left to Right:

 Gilded Ganache, White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Black Forest Truffle, Triple Fudge
 Salted Caramel, Marzipan, Semi-Sweet, Strawberry Bon Bon, Candied Violet, Amaretto
Hazelnut, Creme Brulee, Haute Chocolate, Cherry Cordial, Champagne Truffle
 
Brow: White Chocolate
Lid: Champagne Truffle
Crease: Milk Chocolate
Outer V: Haute Chocolate
Lower Lash Line: Milk Chocolate and Haute Chocolate


Brow: White Chocolate
Lid: Creme Brulee
Inner Corners:  Marzipan
Transition: Salted Caramel
Crease: Hazelnut
Outer V: Triple Fudge
Lower Lash Line: Hazelnut and Triple Fudge
Lips: ColourPop Bichette


Brow: White Chocolate
Lid: Champagne Truffle
Transition: Salted Caramel
Crease: Marzipan
Lower Lash Line:Hazelnut
Lips: ColourPop Frida


Brow: White Chocolate
Transition: Milk Chocolate
Crease: Amaretto
Lid: Champagne Truffle
Outer V: Cherry Cordial
Lower Lash Line: Amaretto and Cherry Cordial
Inner Corners: Champagne Truffle
Lips: OCC Black Dahlia


Overall, I am REALLY loving this palette. I reach for it so much. The shadows are creamy, pigmented, and blend so well. I am a major fan of neutral shadows so I don't know why I waited so long to get this. Now I really want the Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar! 

Do you own this palette and/or the Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar? Which one do you prefer? Post your comments below!
-Tanya xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...