Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, January 9, 2015

Review: FarmHouse Fresh Splendid Dirt Nutrient Mud Mask with Organic Pumpkin Puree

Hi Ladies!
Today I want to share with you an awesome brand that I discovered on the Dermstore site. FarmHouse Fresh is a Texas based skincare and body care brand that is paraben and sulfate free. Many of their products are natural, vegan, and/or gluten free.The product that I recently purchased was their Splendid Dirt Nutrient Mud Mask with Organic Pumpkin Puree. They had a bunch of other masks that interested me but I decided to try this one.

Splendid Dirt Nutrient Mud Mask with Organic Pumpkin Puree $20.00
Splendid Dirt Nutrient Mud Mask with Organic Pumpkin Puree
Here is what is said about this mask on the FarmHouse Fresh site:
"Get dirty! Red, blotchy, and oily skin- you've met your mask. Splendid Dirt is a natural, nutrient-rich pot of Illite and Bentonite clays, fresh enzyme-full pumpkin puree, and active yogurt cultures that instantly boosts overall radiance by deep cleansing pores, temporarily shrinking their look, and improving the look of broken capillaries and uneven skin tones. This thick blended puree goes on whipped and velvety smooth, bringing a party-orange pumpkin face that might scare the neighbors, but will seriously de-gunk and help purify even the most congested skin.

You'll feel Splendid Dirt working- a mild tingling sensation begins as oxygenation and circulation increases. The feeling is temporary, and as the mask dries, skin is actually left calmed and soothed, decreasing everyday blotchiness. It is recommended for all skin types, except those with sensitive skin, at least once per week. We LOVE it after using One Fine Day Flawless Face Polish!"

http://www.farmhousefreshgoods.com/splendid-dirt-nutrient-mud-mask.html
Splendid Dirt Nutrient Mud Mask with Organic Pumpkin Puree
Onto my thoughts about this product:
I love the packaging of this product. Its in a decent sized glass container with a tin top. It gives vintage/home made feel to the product. The mask itself has a pudding consistency. It smells AWESOME! Just like pumpkin pie! Yum! The product spreads pretty easily on your face. I applied a decent layer to my skin and it harden in a few minutes. Coming from someone that doesn't like tingle/burn products I was a little scared when I read that this tingles. However, it got great reviews and people raved about how clean their skin felt after. This product does in fact tingle/burn for a couple minutes but I stayed strong and refused to wash it off. The tingling sensation does die down after a couple minutes. Then your face just feels a cool sensation. After washing this off my face felt so soft and clean. 
Splendid Dirt Nutrient Mud Mask with Organic Pumpkin Puree
 Here is how the mask looked once it started drying on my skin:
Splendid Dirt Nutrient Mud Mask with Organic Pumpkin Puree
Overall, I am so happy with this mask and glad that I discovered this brand. The mask is a good size for the price that you pay. It definitely beats the price of the Glam Glow masks which are 3x as much money. It smells great and works awesome. I really can't wait to try more masks and other products by FarmHouse Fresh!

Have you tried any products by FarmHouse Fresh? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...