Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, January 26, 2015

ColourPop Lippie Stix and Pencils Chrismas Haul

Hey Guys!
Ever since ColourPop came out with their Lippie Stix and Lippie Pencils I have been obsessed. I purchased a few but asked for a ton for Christmas. Below are all the ones that I got. I wanted to show you guys swatches and give you my thoughts on each in case you plan to purchase any. Like their shadows, all of the Lippie Stix and Lippie Pencils are only $5.00 each.
ColourPop Lippie Stix and Lippie Pencils

Frida
ColourPop Frida
Frida was curated by YouTube Vlogger Dani from Coffee Break with Dani. It is said to be a warm mid toned nude pink with a satin finish. It looks more pink on some people while more peach or coral on others. I think it pulls more pink on me. I really like the satin finish of this shade.

Frenchie
ColourPop Frenchie
Frenchie is said to be a bright neon warm red. It is a matte finish. I think that this red is more of a pink-red. 

Bound
ColourPop Bound
Bound is said to be a light nude pink with a glossy finish. The pencil is a little more on the brown side and isn't a perfect match to the lipstick. I think this helps makes the gloss look a little darker. This is pretty and looks light a light mauve on my lips. This is my least favorite finish of all the lipstick finishes.

LBB
ColourPop LBB
LBB was curated by blogger Little Black Boots. It is said to be a rich plum wine with a matte finish. I think this is more of pink/purple or Raspberry than a dark wine color. I really like this shade.

Button
ColourPop Button
Button was actually given to me by El from The Beauty Isle. She didn't love the color on her self and luckily she gave it to me. This is said to be a pale creamy peach nude in a satin finish. It shows up a little brighter on my lips than in the swatches. It will be a very pretty color for the Spring. I paired button with a brownish-nude liner to make it look less bright. The swatch below is more accurate of the coloring than the lip swatch above.

Here are swatches of each Lippie Stix and Lippie Pencil:
ColourPop Lippie Stix and Lippie Pencils
L-R: Frida, Frenchie, Bound, LBB, and Button

As you can see, all of these Lippie Stix and Lippie Pencils are super creamy and pigmented. They have great wear time. Bound doesn't last as long as the others because of its glossy finish. I would say the rest of them last 4-5 hours without touch up. The darker colors especially will need re-application after eating. My favorite colors are Frida and LBB. Overall, I am really impressed with all of these lipsticks!

Do you own any Lippie Stix or Lippie Pencils by ColourPop? Which colors from above interest you the most? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...