Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

2015 Golden Globes: Red Carpet Favorites

Hi Guys,
Did you guys watch the Golden Globes? I didn't but I made sure to check out the Red Carpet looks! This is the only part of award shows that really interests me (aside from MTV award shows). I wanted to quickly share my favorite looks of the night. See below!


 Jessica Chastain in Altelier Versace
The copper/bronze color of this dress looks so nice with Jessica's hair and skin tone. I love the plunging neckline and gathered waist to accentuate her curves.

  Kate Beckinsale in Elie Saab
I love Kate Beckinsale! I think that she would look gorgeous in a trash bag. I like the textured top with the sleek skirt of this dress. The top looks like crushed metal or diamonds. I feel like this dress is really unique looking. Kate's updo and drop earrings add the perfect finishing touches to this look.

 Kate Hudson in Versace
I know not everyone is a fan of super revealing dresses but I love this dress! Kate looks so sexy and daring in this dress. She looks amazing! I love the silver detailing on the cut outs.

 Reese Witherspoon in Calvin Klein
This look is so simple yet glam. The coloring and texture of this dress screams old Hollywood. I think a small dainty necklace would have been a nice touch but none the less Reese looks gorgeous!

 Shaun Robinson in unknown
 
The color of this dress caught my eye right away. Shaun looks great in it. It's a little simple but the fun neckline adds some flare to the dress. The color is definitely my favorite part though. 

Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad
My favorite look of the night, Jennifer Lopez was definitely the show stopper...hands down. She looks so amazing for her age. I would kill for that body. This dress is so unique. I love the crossed stitching and silver details. The lines are beautiful. I have never seen a dress quite like this before.

What where your favorite looks of the night? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

*All images taken from E! Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...