Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, December 8, 2014

Beauty Empties

HI Ladies!
It's been quite a while since I did my last empties post. It takes me quite a while to save up enough to post about. The empties in this post have been saved over about a 4-5 month period.

Let's get right into them!


Batiste Dry Shampoo: I use Batiste every other day and go through a bottle in about 2-3 months. This is the best dry shampoo that I have tried so far. It does leave a powdery residue on your hair if sprayed too close but it can easily patted out. This dry shampoo does a great job at soaking up oils in my hair. 
Would I repurchase? Yes, I already have.

Redken Forceful 23 Hairspray: This is the only hairspray that I use. Even though it is a little pricey, it is so worth it. It keeps my curls in place without making them look crunchy or wet. It keeps my hair looking natural as if I had no product in it. 
Would I repurchase? Yes, I already have.

Redken Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner: I began using this when I started to color my hair. Its supposed to help your hair color last longer. I have never really been a fan of how it makes my hair feel after using it. It just doesn't feel clean. I would say it probably does help keep the color in but I just really don't like it. I also think its expensive. 
Would I repurchase? Probably not. I have recently purchased the L'Oreal Everpure Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner which is for color-treated hair and sulfate free. Thanks to Kate from Kate Spitz Blog for introducing me to this.

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Shampoo and Conditioner: I got these in an Influenster Vox Box. You can read my review of them HERE. I really liked this shampoo and conditioner for the summer time when I wore my hair scrunched or curly. It smells great and adds natural waves to my hair. 
Would I repurchase? Yes, but only in the summer.
M.A.C. Brush Cleaner: This bottle took me quite a while to use up. I mix it with water and shampoo to clean my brushes. 
Would I repurchase? Probably not, I would just buy a cheaper brush cleaner.

NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in Yellow: I reviewed this concealer HERE. I think it is a pretty good concealer especially considering the price. 
Would I repurchase? Not the yellow shade but I have repurchase the Beige shade.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara: I love this mascara. It gives me great volume and drama and you can't beat the price. 
Would I repurchase? Yes, I already have.
e.l.f. Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths: I love this wipes. They are so inexpensive and work really good. They are also pretty big. I have purchasing these for years. Would I repurchase? Yes, I do every couple months.

CVS Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Moisturizer: Cocoa Butter is the only moisturizer that I use for my body. I go back and fourth between the CVS brand and Vaseline brand Cocoa Butter. They both do a great job at keeping my skin soft and moisturized.
Would I repurchase? Yes.

Clarins Water Purify One Step Cleanser with Mint Essential Water: I use this cleanser every morning. I have been using it since 2006 and love it. Its a bit expensive but worth it for me. 
Would I repurchase? Yes, I already have.

Montagne Jeunesse Pure Oils Sleep Spa Mask: This is a paper mask that you use before bed. Once you take off the mask you let the product soak into your skin. You don't wash it off. I think paper masks are hard to keep on. This one specifically burned my eyes so bad. I don't know if I touched my eye after putting on the mask or if it was just from the mask being close to my eyes.  
Would I repurchase? No.

Lush Mask of Magnaminty: I really loved this mask! You can read my review HERE. Would I repurchase? Yes.

Philosophy Take a Deep Breath Gel Cream Moisturizer: This is my current moisturizer. I just reviewed it not too long ago. You can read my review HERE
Would I repurchase? Yes, I already have.

Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant: I got this sample in my Ipsy bag. You can read my review HERE. I really liked it and thought that it worked well. My felt super clean after using it. However, it is super expensive. I know there are much cheaper exfoliants out there that are less money. 
Would I repurchase? No.

I hope that you enjoyed my long empties post!

Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...