Header/Navigation Bar

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Shaping My Brows with Tryst Studio*-Week 2

Hi Ladies!
I'm back to give you guys an update on my brow transformation with the help of Tryst Studio! To see my first two posts click HERE and HERE

I forgot to take pictures of my brows without makeup but below are my brows unfilled after my first appointment and a whole week of not plucking. As you can see, the inner corners are trying to grow in. I also have a ton of hair growth on my brow bone. I am contining to use the Rapid Lash hair growth serum every night. I'm honestly not sure if that is what is causing this rapid growth or if my hair just grows fast? I never let it grow this long so its hard to tell. I can tell you that usually, if I don't pluck for 2 days, there is a decent amount to pluck.
My right brow seems to grow faster and better than my left (opposite in the pictures above). We are trying to let the hair fill in on the tail. Its happening but not as equal as we would like.

Here are my brows after Christina cleaned up the hairs underneath and on top. She wanted to leave the stray hairs at the start of my brow to see if they will fill in on my left side (right brow in picture).

Here are my brows filled in. As you can tell, the inner part of my left brow (right in picture) has to be filled in more than the right as there is less hair growth at this time.
 


So far, I am so happy with how my brows are transforming. I don't want to make them any thicker because I like how they look (thickness wise) when I fill them in like in the above pictures. I feel that they start of the inner part of my brows look good how they are lets just hope my left brow fills in like the right. I think that this brow shape compliments my face much more than how they were before. They are definitely more even which I am thrilled about. Christina said that I don't have to come back for another two weeks. Since we are just trying to get that little area to grow in more and my left brow to thicken up a little, there isn't much that needs to be done. She said I can pluck stray hairs from now on as long as I don't mess with the shape. 

That's all for this update. Stay tuned in a couple of weeks to see how they look next!

-Tanya xoxo

*I was asked to document my experience and progress in exchange for these brow services. However, the thoughts and opinions in this post are my own. I am always 100% honest in my reviews for all products discussed on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...