Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Review: Rimmel Matte BB Cream

Hi Ladies,
Today I want to share with you my thoughts on Rimmel's new Matte BB Cream. I got this product back in July but am just getting around to reviewing it. I found this product at Target but haven't seen it at any of my local drugstores. I guess it can also be purchased at Walmart as I have found it for sale on their website.

Rimmel BB Cream Matte in Medium $6.49 at Walmart
Here is what is said about the product on the Rimmel London site:
"This specially formulated BB Cream is packed with matte perfecting benefits, resulting in gorgeous and shine free skin! Minimising the appearance of pores and evening skin tone while controlling shine, the lightweight formula makes it perfect for combination to oily skin, with ideal benefits: soothes, conceals dark circles and even helps prevent blemishes."
http://us.rimmellondon.com/products/face/bb-cream-matte

Here are swatches of the Matte BB Cream:
I really love this BB Cream! It is definitely more matte than Rimmel's normal BB Creams. I think it also has better coverage. It has more coverage than any other BB cream that I have tried. I do still need to use a powder to finish my look. The Matte BB Cream stays on great but I feel that I do get a little oily throughout the day. One negative thing is that it only comes in two shades; Light and Medium. I think that they need to add a fairly light shade, medium/dark, and dark shade. I think the medium shade matches me pretty well. I would consider myself to have a light/medium skintone. They definitely need to add colors to accommodate more skin tones. I think they also need to do this with their normal BB Cream.

Here is a picture of me wearing the Matte BB Cream along with the Stay Matte Pressed Powder. It does contain SPF 15 so it does wash me out a bit in some pictures.
  Overall, I really love this BB Cream.has great coverage and doesn't look too heavy. It  I used this all summer and mixed it with darker BB Cream when I was tan. I would definitely recommend it if you think that the one of the two shades would match you.

Have you tried Rimmel's new Matte BB Cream or their original? Do you know of any other matte BB creams? Post your comments below!
-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...