Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

What's in My Closet?: Summer Edition Part 3

Hi Ladies!
Welcome to my newest edition of What's in my Closet? . I think this may be my last edition for my summer series. I don't want to play it out too much. I hope that you enjoy these posts as much as I do.  As I have mentioned in previous editions, these are all items from my own closet. It is sometimes hard to find readers the exact pieces since they aren't always brand new clothing/accessories. I have had some of these items for several years. If you want to know any more info on specific pieces, let me know below and I will be sure to help you if I can. 

SHOES: Nude Flats
NECKLACE: Statement Necklace

Tank: Basic Cami

NECKLACE: Bubble Necklace

SHOES: Chinese Slippers $4.99 at Amazon.com


I hope that you enjoyed this edition of What's in My Closet? !

What are your favorite looks from above? What have been your favorite pieces to wear this summer? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...