Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Review: Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink

Hi Ladies!
Today I am going to review another Milani Baked Blush. This one is called Dolce Pink. I really liked the look of this blush in the pan however, it really wasn't as pigmented as I hoped it would be once I used it on my face. Dolce Pink is a rosy pink. It has quite a bit of shimmer and glitter to it. I didn't think it would affect the application and color as much as it did. It just really wasn't pigmented enough for my liking. It was also too glittery. It has a gritty feeling because of the glitter and isn't as soft as the matte colors from this baked blush line. I probably would not repurchase this again.


I know this was kind of a short review but I did want to share my thoughts on this color. I am looking into getting Berry Amore and Coralista next. 

What are your thoughts on Dolce Pink or the two that I plan to get next? Have you tried any? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...