Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, August 22, 2014

My Favorite Bronzers

Hi Ladies, 
Since the summer is quickly coming to an end, I wanted to share with you two of my current favorite bronzers. These are my favorite ones to apply to my cheeks and nose etc (not for contouring). They are two very different types of bronzers having different finishes, shades, and prices.

Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in Bronze 03 $36.00
I actually recieved this as a gift from a co-worker. It came in a little gift bag with other deluxe sized samples of Laura Mercier products. I wasn't expecting much from this bronzer but I actually really love it! It has a matte finish and is better for light/medium skin tones. It may be too darker for fair/light skin shades. This bronzer comes in lighter shades as well. The color blends in beautifully and does not show up too orange on me. It looks very natural giving me a sunkissed look.

On the opposite end of the spectrum is this Rimmel Natural Bronzer. I believe this is the lightest shade in this line. This bronzer is very shimmery which some people might not like. It may show up a little orange on some people but it doesn't really do that on me. I used this earlier in the summer when I was lighter. Like I said, it does have shimmer so I only used a little on my cheeks. It gives a nice glow. I also like to use it on the crease of my eye when I want a more natural, no makeup-makeup look.

Have you tried either of these? What are your favorite bronzers? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...