Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

MTV VMAs Red Carpet

Hi Ladies!
How many of you watched the VMAs Sunday night? I dvr'd it since I had to watch the SERIES FINALE of True Blood. But anyways, I did check out the red carpet looks at the pre-show. I must say...I didn't love a lot of the looks I was seeing. I know the VMAs are more of a fun and laid back award show but I just wasn't wowed with many of the looks I saw.

That being said, here were the standouts for me:
Gwen Stefani
Gwen has her own fun and funky style that suits her well. I thought this was a nice two piece outfit that wasn't too casual but definitely more laid back.

Holland Roden
I also thought that this was a great pick as it was dressy yet a little edgy. The color wasn't my fav but it was a unique cut out dress.

 Nina Dobrev
I thought this dress really flattered Nina's body. It reminds me of something you would see Queen Gorgo wearing in 300. I like the pop of orange/red on the top.

 Ariana Grande
I think Ariana is so cute and innocent looking. I feel this is more of an edgy/rocker look for her. It is a sexy look for her which is not something I think of when I think of her. I do think she pulled it off well though.

 Jennifer Lopez
This was my favorite look of the night. Though its a little dressy for the VMAs..it is very risque which I'm sure is the look that JLo was going for. She looks AMAZING for her age. I'm sure she wanted to show the world that she can still measure up next to all these little teeny boppers. I think we can all agree that she still looks just as good (if not better!) than she did back in 2000 with that Versace Dress at the Grammys!

*Images taken from E! Online and BuzzFeed

What were your favorite looks of the night? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...