Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Get the Look for Less

Hi Ladies! 
I have FINALLY finished another edition of Get the Look for Less. I have really struggled with getting this post finished. One of the reasons being that they take a lot of time to finish. I spend a significant amount of time searching for looks that are comparable to the ones that I find of celebrities. If I can't find anything similar that I am willing to post, I end up deleting it and searching for more looks. I also didn't have a ton of luck finding looks that I wanted to replicate. Does anyone know of better sites to find celebrities in everyday clothing? I use photos from the E! online site. I am trying to decide if I want to continue this series or if I want to think of a new fashion series to do instead.   Any feedback would be appreciated.

On to the looks....

Look 1: Vanessa Hudgens Floral Smock Dress



Look 2: Julianne Hough Strapless Maxi Dress
Tie Dyed Maxi Dress $24.80

Look 3: Taylor Swift Crop Top and Skater Dress



Look 4: Kourtney Kardashian Cut Off Overalls

Look 5: Emmy Rossum Retro Style Skirt


Look 6: Kourtney Kardashian Striped Cotton Dress


Look 7: Sofia Vergara Cut Out Dress


Look 8: Rihanna Maxi Dress



Slub Jersey Dress $24.95 at H&M

*All of these celebrity images were taken from E! Online

Which is your favorite look from above? Have any ideas on what other types of fashion posts you would like to see? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...