Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, July 7, 2014

Review: Rimmel Glam' Eyes Quad in Royal Rose

Hi Ladies!
Today I am going to review for you the Rimmel Glam' Eyes HD Eyeshadow in Royal Rose. I recieved this item from Influenster as one of my Rimmel badge prizes. The colors in this palette are rosey pinks and rosey brown shades. There is also a purple shade and a whiteish-silver shade. I didn't have high hopes on the quality of this shadow after the wear time wasn't great on my other Rimmel shadow quad. Keep reading to hear my thoughts on this one.


When I was using this palette, it really wasn't nearly as pigmented as the Crown Jewels one (you can read my review on this quad HERE). That was kind of disappointing. I had to keep layering the color to build up enough pigmentation. After finishing the look, I was actually really pleased with how it came out. I wasn't expecting it to come out as pretty as it did. I don't think the shadow creased as much as the Crown Jewels quad. So I guess each shadow palette had its positives and negatives. Overall, it wasn't a bad palette for under $5.00. Would I repurchase this? Probably not, but I will definitely keep using it.

Here are swatches of the eyeshadow:

Here is the look that I created using these eyeshadows. I followed the pictorial on the back of the palette.

Have you tried this palette? What are your thoughts on it? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...