Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Favorites

Hi Ladies! 
July has ended as quickly as it came! Its sad to think the summer is almost over. I didn't have too many favorite products this month but once again Rimmel products seem to be a good amount of them. I have a TON of new products to try out and review in the coming months. So hopefully, you will see new brands popping up in my favorites.

Here are my favorites for July:



Rimmel Stay Matte Primer $6.99 at Walgreens
 I have been using this primer every day for a couple months now. I'm pretty satisfied with it. It does help control my oil in my T-Zone. Of course, I still get oily towards the end of the day but that's a given.

 I stumbled upon this new Matte BB Cream in Target and haven't seen it at any other store or anywhere online since then. It gives a very similar look to the Stay Matte Foundation but is not as heavy and not quite a mousse texture. I really like how this looks on me. The only bad thing is that it only comes in Light and Medium. I won't be able to use this again until my tan fades as its too light for me now.

 I have also been using this powder alot this month. It is more of a translucent powder for oil control than a colored powder. I'm not sure why it comes in different shades. They are all super light. Either way, it's been one of my favorites this month. 

 When CVS was having a BOGO 50% Off on Milani, I had to buy more blushes! I am loving this shade. I plan to do a review on it in August so stay tuned.

 I don't know if anyone else has ever burned their lips before from being out in the sun but it is NOT fun. I have been out in the sun a lot this month. I never lay out or go to the beach without lip protection. 

 I have mentioned this product a lot lately and have been using it quite frequently. Its a very subtle and natural colored pink and goes with just about any makeup look. This is one of my favorite lip products as of lately.

 I recently reviewed this hair mask which you can read more about HERE. Its just a great mask overall and I have been reaching for it a lot lately.

After being in the sun all day, this product is a must. It smells awesome and really does do a great job at moisturizing your sun burnt skin. It also helps a bit with peeling. You can read my review of this product HERE.

I hope that you enjoyed reading about my favorite products for July. What have been your favorites this month? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...