Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, April 28, 2014

Review: Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss Lipstick and Rimmel Exaggerate Automatic Lip Liner

Hi Ladies! 
Today I am going share with you some more Rimmel products; Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss and Exaggerate Automatic Lip Liner.

Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss in #104
I would consider this a Rose colored pink. I really love the color and think that it is the perfect color for the office. It would also be great for a night out paired with a smokey eye. Although this it matte, I don't find it overly drying. I always moisturize my lips before applying though. For some strange reason, the scent of this lipstick reminds me of watermelons??? I could be totally off but that is what I smell haha. This retails for $5.49 but as of lately, CVS has had a ton of BOGO 50% off on Rimmel products so you could get it for half the price which is great. I would definitely grab another one of these lipsticks. I am interested in trying out one of the Lasting Finish by Kate lipsticks (black tube).

Exaggerate Automatic Lip Pencil in #63 East End Snob
I found out about this lip liner while watching Beth Reynold's tutorial video on youtube. She used this liner and it looked very pretty so I grabbed this since it was a close match to the lipstick. Itsa  little it lighter than the lipstick but is still a pinkish/rose color. I  really like this lip liner and will definitely purchase more of these. I LOVE how the tip is slanted. It makes it so much easier to line your lips. These liners retail for $6.49.

Here are swatches of the lip liner and the lipstick:


Have you tried either of these products? If so, how did you like them? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...