Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, April 7, 2014

Review: Maybelline Blushes

Hi Ladies!
Today I will be discussing two Maybelline blushes that I recently purchased. They are the Maybelline Master Hi-Light and Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush. 

Maybelline Master Hi-Light Blush in Nude $9.99
I was hoping for this to be a little bit darker. It is great to use as a highlight but too light to use as a blush on my cheeks. The blush itself is creamy and applies beautifully. I want to purchase two more colors from this collection; Mauve and Pink Rose. I think that these will have more color payoff.

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin $7.99
I read a ton of great reviews about these blushes so I decided to pick this up. I was actually looking for a darker shade but the CVS that I went to did not have the color. I grabbed this peach since I don't have many peach/coral blushes. When I got home and opened the blush, I actually made a dent in it with my finger as I expected the texture to be different. It is actually very true to the name...BOUNCY. To be honest, I didn't really like this blush. I though it was tough to apply but I also didn't use a brush to apply. I think part of the reason I didn't like this blush is because the color was too light for me. I may have better luck with a darker shade.

Have you tried either of these blushes? What are your thoughts? Did you have trouble with the Peach Satin Dream Bouncy Blush? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...