Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Favorites

Hi Ladies,
Another month has come and gone. I am really glad that its finally starting to warm up. We have had some beautiful days and I am looking forward to many more. I went a little crazy between March and April buying products because of sales and coupons and what not. I decided that I am going to do my very best to do a no buy for May. I have many products to review and try out some more. Below are my favorite products for the  month of April.

Here are my favorites:

Motives Mavens Element Palette
I recently did a review on this palette and have been reach for it all throughout March and April. The colors blend so great and I am just really happy with the wear time of these shadows. My favorite colors in this palette are Birch (matte cream), Shell (shimmer cream/off white) and Native (matte light brown). I haven't tried any looks with Raven (matte black) but I have a couple in mind. 

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden
Last month I mentioned that I was loving my samples of the different Urban Decay primer potions. This month, I actually bought my favorite of the four different kinds. Eden is a matte primer and has the most coverage of the 4 Urban Decay primers that I tried. The coverage is not as much at the MAC Paint Pots but it is creamy and works very well. I have been using this primer every day.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Rose
 I recieved this Bourjois lipstick in the box swap that I did this month. I love the color and finish of this lipstick. It is a reddish/pink and looks great with many of my more neutral makeup looks. I have worn this lipstick the most this month.

theBalm Hot Mama
 I finally received this blush this month after ordering it at the beginning of March. This color is beautiful. It has great pigmentation and looks great with many different looks. I have a review coming in May for this product.

Lush Mask of Magnaminty
I decided to try this mask out after Cella Paz from Never Not Glamorous recommended it to me. This was my first Lush product. I used this product a lot this month. I did enjoy it. It was a nice switch up from my other face masks.

Batiste Original Dry Shampoo
 Several beauty bloggers have talked about this product so I decided to give it a try. Since I have been dying my hair red, I wash it every other day. The days I don't wash it my roots are on the greasy side. I have tried other dry shampoos and methods to get rid of the oil look and  haven't had much luck. This product is AWESOME! It works so well! I will most definitely repurchase this product.

Rimmel Scandaleyes
My Rimmel Scandaleyes Flex Mascara was drying out so I decided to try out the original. It definitely doesn't give quite the same drama as the Flex one but I still really like it. I am loving both of these mascaras.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Auburn
I finally decided to try out Dipbrow and now I understand all of the hype. This product is amazing. It is a bit tricky to work with for reasons I will discuss in my review, but it blends great. I also don't have issues extending my tail like I did with pencils and other products. I have been using this product everyday.

I hope that you enjoyed my favorites. Keep your eyes out next month for reviews on some of these products and a bunch more!

What were your favorite products this month? Have you tried any of these? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...