Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, March 14, 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award


HI Ladies! Chelsey from The Creative Belle  nominated me for the
"Very Inspiring Blogger Award"! Thank you so much Chelsey, I really 
appreciate it! Chelsey is new to the blogger world but is a natural! 
Please make sure that you check out her blog.

I was also nominated by Saffy from Saffy Style. Thank you to Saffy as well, for 
nominating me for this award.  She does a ton of beauty product reviews that are 
honest and detailed. Please also take the time to check out her blog!

The rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Display the award on your post.
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. 
Provide a link to your post.
7. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your
side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.

Here are 7 things you may not know about me:

1. I have a ton of siblings! I have one half sister, two half brothers, 2 step brothers, 
and one step sister. My parents are divorced and remarried so that is where all of
 my siblings come from!

2. My favorite color is Green.

3. My husband and I were high school sweethearts and have been together for 
11 years.

4. I graduated from Curry College in 2009.

5. I did Pop Warner Cheerleading in Junior High.

6. I love R&B music. Old school and current.

7. I love reading and wish I had the time to do it more often.

1 comment:

  1. It's a nice article, Which you have shared here about the . Your article is very informative and I really liked the way you expressed your views in this post. Thank you.Inspiring Female Entrepreneurs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...