Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, March 6, 2014

TAG: Would You Rather? Beauty Edition

Hi Ladies!
The lovely Lauren from Will Sing for Makeup tagged me in this fun Would You Rather...Tag. Below are the questions and my answers.



1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?

I would rather loose all of my palettes and eyeshadows. I would be able to find other products to use as eyeshadows. Also, I could not live without mascara and some type of  product.


2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

Even though it would be really difficult for me because I love my long hair...I'd rather chop it all off. I say this because hair grows back and I could take my hair and donate it to locks of love or something like that. There is such thing as wayyyy too much hair,

3) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

Although I like coral, I tend to wear pink more.

4) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

Definitely clothes. I love makeup but in general, clothes cost more in general. You need more clothes than you need make up. At least that is how I feel. Spending $1000.00 on makeup would be a little overboard. 

5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

I would say lipstick as eyeliner. This is because I'm sure I would have an easier time finding a color that wouldn't look insane. I also think it would be easier to apply.
6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

I would rather shop at Sephora because there are so many great brands there. Also, the cost of the prices vary. Lastly, Sephora has sales and such. MAC does not.

8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Winter clothes in the Summer. I chose this because you can always decide to take off layers of clothing. Also, because my office is freezing in the Summer so wear a sweater indoors would be comfortable.9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Dark because I don't like super bright nails.

10) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

Probably my favorite lip product because I have SO MANY favorite lippies. I'm sure I could find another one to love.

11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

A messy bun. I don't like how my hair looks in ponytails. I only wear them when I am working out or bumming around the house.

12) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

Since I barley ever paint my nails...I'd have to go with that one.

13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

Yikes....I guess sharpie them in everyday. Although that would look pretty freaky too.

14) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

I would way rather live without nail polish.

Thanks to Lauren for tagging me in this. These questions were fun!

I hope you enjoyed reading my anwers!

I'd like to tag the following ladies:
Jackie from FiveTwoCertified
Brittnee from Beauty Product A Day
Shalunya from Shalunya and Boyet

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...