Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Spring Fashion Trends

Hi Ladies!
Now that we are almost into Spring, I wanted to discuss some of the trends that I believe will be big this season. I am SO excited for Spring. After this long, cold, and snowy winter, I am ready for grass, flowers, and 70 degree weather!

Here are the trends that I am seeing already:


Neon colors-I love wearing bright colors, especially when the weather is bright and cheery too. Stores are starting to carry a lot of neon pink, green, and blue. I have seen tons of bright lipsticks and nail colors. I am also starting to see a lot of costume jewelry in funky neon colors as well as handbags and sunglasses. Hot Pink lips are something that I look forward to rocking this Spring. I have seen orange lip color here and there. I am not sure if I like it personally, but it is definitely trending.





Pastel colors- With spring comes pretty pastels such as powder pinks, baby pinks, and mint. These colors remind me of the Spring and Easter more specifically.




Floral Prints- I have seen floral everywhere as we continue to move closer to Spring. I have seen a ton of floral on denim. Whether it be on jeans or button up shirts. I really want to get a cute floral button up. I 've also seen a TON of flowy floral skater skirts, maxi skirts, dresses, and tops. I've even seen some floral nail decals!


Stripes and Color Blocks- Although stripes are a classic pattern, pairing them with spring colors and styles make them playful and fun. Striped skater dresses with belts is a really cute look that I am digging for the Spring. I featured this look on my most recent edition of "Get the Look for Less".



Flowy Blouses-Light and sheer blouses have been in style for several seasons now. Blouses are one of my favorite things to wear. I just really love pairing a classic button up blouse with a chunky statement necklace and a pair of jeans. I continue to see flowy blouses in all different colors and styles. As I mentioned above, floral print blouses are in this Spring.  I would like to purchase a sheer floral print blouse and a mint colored blouse.



Kimono Tops- I first saw this trend on Gwen Stefani and thought it was very cute and spring-ish. Since then, I have seen these type tops on several retailer websites. I have also seen a ton of other celebrities wearing Kimonos. I can't wait to grab one of these!





Crop Tops- These tiny little tops are making a big comeback. I have seen many varieties of crop tops from long sleeves and short sleeves, to tanks and spaghetti straps. I have seen them worn with any thing from shorts, high waisted jeans, and midi skirts.





Midi Skirts-Not a mini but not quite a maxi, the midi skirt hits right around the knee area. Some come a little above while others end a little below. I am interested in trying this look out this Spring. I am not a huge skirt girl but I had a few maxi dresses that I loved last summer. This look shows a bit more leg without being inappropriate for work.




Skater Skirts and Dresses-These were popular last summer and continue to be popular this Spring. I have seen these in all different prints, materials, and textures.

Jersey Dress $24.95 at H&M


What are your favorite Spring Trends from above? Have you seen any tends not mentioned? If so, what? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...