Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Review: Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection in Comfort Zone

Hi Ladies!
Today I am going to talk to you about Wet N Wild's Comfort Zone eyeshadow palette. I got this at Walgreen's for $4.99. These colors are so beautiful and the price is great! The pigmentation is AWESOME. The shadows are soft and blend beautifully. I have paid much more for higher end palettes that weren't as good. I created looks using each side of the palette and followed the instructions on the shadow itself on where to put it. I thought that the top right color was a little dark for a brow bone color but wanted to see the look that these instructions would create.



Here are swatches of the shadows:
 Here is a look that I created with the colors on the right:



Here is a look that I created using the colors on the left:
  


Overall, I think this is a fantastic palette for the price and highly recommend it!

Do you own this palette? What do you think of it? What is your favorite Wet N Wild palette? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...