Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Review: Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Set

Hi Ladies!
I recently got the Real Techniques Core Collection Brush Set. I have heard so many great things about these brushes. I own everything from $1.00 e.l.f. brushes to higher end M.A.C. Brushes, to brushes that came as free gifts in a set. Out of all my brushes, I would have to say I love these brushes the most. 

The set comes with 4 brushes along with a fold-able carrying case that doubles as a stand. You can purchase these online at Real Techniques or at Ulta or Kohl's. This set costs $18.00 but Ulta and Kohl's offer sales and discounts on these brushes from time to time.

Pointed Foundation Brush:
This brush is typically used for liquid foundation. Since I don't use liquid foundation, I use this brush to apply power under my eyes.

Detailer Brush:
This brush is used for concealing problem areas and but can also be used as a lip brush. 

Buffing Brush:
This brush is used to apply a full coverage look with powder or mineral foundation. I use this to apply my BareMinerals to my whole face. This brush gives great coverage.

Contour Brush:
This brush is used for highlighting and contouring of the face.

Overall, I would definitely recommend these brushes. This is a great starter kit and the price is very affordable. The brushes dry very quickly when cleaning them. I would love to purchase the eyeshadow brush collection next.

Do you have these or any Real Techniques brushes? If so, what is your favorite? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...