Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Review: Nyx Blushes

Hi Ladies!
Nyx has become one of my favorite lower end makeup brands. They have great quality products at affordable prices. I recently purchased 4 different colored blushes and they are all beautiful. For $5.00 each, you really can't go wrong. Their blushes are soft and pigmented. They have a large range of colors which come in a variety of finishes.


The colors that I purchased were Terra Cotta, Pinched, Mocha, and Coral Dream. The pictures don't really do the blush justice. The swatches are a little more accurate than the colors in the pan.

L-R: Terra Cotta, Mocha, Pinched, Coral Dream

 Mocha-Matte Mid Toned Pink: For some reason I thought this was going to be more brown but either way, I really like this color. I wear it the most often out of the four.


Pinched-Coral Pink with Gold Glitter and Iridescence: This lush is more pink than I thought it was going to be but I this it is pretty.


Terra Cotta-Shimmery Rose Gold: This is my favorite color of the 4 blushes that I own. It is on the lighter side but def builds up to a beautiful rose bronze color. I sometimes wear this and the Mocha together.
Coral Dream-Matte Deep Coral: I haven't used this color yet but I would say this is more of a pinkish coral.

I would recommend all of these blushes however, I do not suggest ordering online unless you are sure of the color that you want. These don't look exactly like the swatches online on the Nyx site. I suggest going to an Ulta and seeing the color in person or googling swatches before deciding.

Do you own any Nyx blushes? What are your favorites? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...