Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, March 17, 2014

Review: Ipsy Glam Bag March 2014

Hi Ladies! 
I'm back with another Ipsy Glam Bag Review. For those of you unfamiliar with Ipsy, it is a monthly Beauty Subscription Service. You pay $10.00 a month and get 4-5 deluxe to full size beauty products. I think this is the best beauty subscription service by far. It is really affordable you and get some really great products to try each month. The value of these products always surpass the monthly cost that you pay so it is very worth it! To learn more about Ipsy you can check out my previous reviews on my Subscription Reviews page.

Here is what I recieved in this month's bag!


Be A Bombshell Eyeshadow Quad in Bora Bora
I was super excited to see that I was recieving this quad when I checked my Glam Room. I like that there are some neutrals mixed with some more vibrant colors. I also like that I am forced to step out of my comfort zone with this palette. I can't wait to try these colors out.  They feel soft and I think they have great pigmentation. This quad retails for $16.00.

Nicole by OPI Roughles in On What Grounds?
I really wasn't thrilled to get this nail polish. I got one last month that was nice. However, I rarely paint my nails so I didn't want another nail polish this month. I really don't like the texture or look of this nail polish. The color isn't bad though. I will not be opening this in the hopes of being able to trade it for the Chella Eyeliner in Indigo Blue. I wanted that eyeliner SO BAD and was disappointed when I got this instead. This nail polish retails for $7.99.

Pixi  Flawless Beauty Primer
I wasn't excited about getting this but I also wasn't disappointed. It is said to give a "youthful glow". This retails for $9.00. I put this on before my makeup yesterday. I guess you could say I had a subtle glow to my skin. I am going to continue to try this out.
(In this picture I am wearing the Pixi Beauty Primer.I am wearing Nyx Butter Lipstick in Hunk on my lips)

bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready
I was a little bummed that I didn't get the bareMinerals lip gloss sample. However, I have so many lip products in general that it really isn't that big of a deal. This is a pinkish-rose colored lipstick.  The lipstick is creamy and the color is very wearable. The size of the sample is really small which surprised me. This is part of a travel size duo kit that bareMinerals sells. The duo comes with travel sizes of the Marvelous Moxie Lipstick and Lip Gloss and retails for $14.00. Since Ipsy subscribers got either the lipstick or the gloss, the value is $7.00 for this deluxe sample.

Overall, I liked this month's bag. I am looking forward to using the Be a Bombshell eyeshadow quad and the Pixi Primer. The items that I recieved this month totaled to $39.99. Once again, this is a great deal considering that I only paid $10.00 for the bag. I really love this service and recommend it 100%. It is an awesome way to try new products.

Are you interested in learning more about Ipsy or signing up? Please check out my referral link HERE!

Are you subscribed to Ipsy? What did you get in your bag? If you are subscribed, what are you favorite items that I recieved above? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...