Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Highlighter Smackdown

Hi Ladies! 
Over the past couple of months I have purchased three different highlighters/illuminators. I really like them all but there is one that stands out above the rest.

Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in Beige Pearl


This was the most recent highlighter purchase of the three. I got this at CVS for 40% off. I believe it was  $8.40. I like the nice glow that this palette gives. The powder is soft and creamy and goes on very nicely.


Wet N Wild Fergie Shimmer Palette in Rose Champagne Glow






















Dani from Coffee Break with Dani recommended this palette. It has a rose color hint to it which I loved. The power itself is a little more on the gritty side when comparing it to the Glow Pearls. It has a hint of shimmer but still glides on really well. I believe I purchased this for about $5.99.

Nyx Illuminator in Narcissistic








I purchased this at Ulta for $9.00. This illuminator is a Champagne color with a gold sheen to it. Although this too is very pretty, I found this to show up the least on my skin. It gives a very subtle highlight.

I find myself gravitating towards the Glow Pearls and Fergie Shimmer Palette more than the Nyx Illuminator. I think that I will use the Nyx one more in the summer when I want a more natural look.

So which is my favorite highlighter? 

I would say that the Physicians Formula Glow Pearls is the winner. I love how creamy the power is and the lovely glow it leaves on my skin.

Have you tried any of these products? If so, what do you think of them? What is your favorite highlighter? Post your comments below!

-Tanya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...